Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles|Eyelet Thimbles AISI316
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles are known as eyelet thimbles. The thimble is used to keep the loop or eye of the rope in firm shape from crushing. The 316-grade stainless steel makes it maximum corrosion resistance and durability. Besides, we also supply standard commercial thimble, heavy-duty stub end thimble, British/US standard thimble, Reeving thimble.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- The Thimbles will be used with wire rope grips, ferrules to create the loop or eye of the rope.
- Standard: BS464, US Federal Specifications Standard.
- Packing: Carton with pallet.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Wire rope slings, Fiber Rope Slings in Marine industry of sail boats, yachts.
|Item||Wire mm||A1 mm||A2 mm||L mm||S mm|