Grade 8 Weld-on Pivoting Link|G80 Weld on D Ring|Lifting Point
Grade 8 Weld-on Pivoting Link is also called G80 weld-on lifting point, Weld-on D Ring/links. The rings are forged from Grade 80 alloy steel, quenched and tempered for high strength. The weld on the pivoting link can be used with a ferrous metal workpiece only. It’s widely used on farm machinery, trucks, steel-hulled marine vessels, material handling equipment.
- Material: High tensile Alloy steel.
- Processing: Forged, Quenched & Tempered.
- Proof Loading: 2 times Working Load Limit.
- Ultimate Load: 5 times Working Load Limit.
- QC: Magnetic Powder Flaw Detection, Breakage test, and fatigue test.
- Finish: Red or Yellow Coated.
- Application: Farm machinery, trucks, steel-hulled marine vessels, material handling equipment.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
|Item||Weight (kg)||WLL (t)||BLL(t)||A±1 mm||2B±2 mm||D±1 mm||M±1.2 mm||H±0.3 mm|
|Weld on D Ring||0.4||1.12||4.48||41||78.5||13||37||35|
|Weld on D Ring||0.47||2||8||42||88||14||40||37|
|Weld on D Ring||0.69||3.15||12.8||45||94||17||42.5||40|
|Weld on D Ring||1.46||5.5||21.2||55||118||22||61||52|
|Weld on D Ring||2.5||8||32||70||141||26.5||70.5||57|
|Weld on D Ring||5.79||15||60||97||188||34||90||77|
- Loads may disengage from the link if proper welding, assembly, and lifting procedures are not used.
- A falling load may cause serious injury or death.
- Do not use with damaged slings or chains. As for sling inspection criteria see ASME B30.9.
- Read and understand these instructions before welding on, or using the pivoting link.