Hollow Base Cleat|Herreshoff Cleat|Blue Water Cleats|Stainless Steel
Hollow Base Cleat is also known as Herreshoff Cleat, Blue Water Cleat, which is made from stainless steel 316 for maximum corrosion resistance. The rope cleats have a round shape cross end. There’re four countersunk fixing points in the hollow base plate for a secure installation of cleats. Sizes of cleat range from 100 to 303mm. Bespoke sizes are available.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Installation: Hollow base plate with four countersunk fixing points for a secure installation.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Boats, Yachts.
|Item||A mm||B mm||H mm||L mm||L1 mm||S mm||Hole mm|
|100mm Hollow Base Cleat||100||36||24||40||18||16||5.4|
|124mm Hollow Base Cleat||124||40||27||50||25||19||5.8|
|151mm Hollow Base Cleat||151||46||31||74||40||20||6.5|
|200mm Hollow Base Cleat||200||55||39||93||53||24||6.5|
|243mm Hollow Base Cleat||243||64||45||109||70||31||7.6|
|303mm Hollow Base Cleat||303||71||55||122||78||31||7.6|