Folding Deck Cleat|Dock Cleat|Boat Cleat|Stainless Steel Cleats
Stainless Steel Folding Deck Cleat mounts on the surface of the boat. The dock cleats design makes the installation simple that it will need a countersunk screw/bolt to fix the boat cleat on the deck surfaces. The stud mounts with hidden fasteners or through-bolted with visible screw holes can be chosen. There’re sizes of 155mm & 200mm.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Installation: Drill two holes with standard drill bits for the mounting screws or studs.
- Two styles to choose from: The stud mount (with hidden fasteners) or through-bolted (with visible screw holes)
- These cleats lockdown when not needed, and spring up when the release button is pushed in.
- No drain tubes or drain receptacles required. They do not leak into the boat.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Boats, Yachts, Gardens, and outdoor architectures.
|Item||L mm||B mm||H mm|