Wire Rope Cross Clamp|Net Clip|Grip|Stainless Steel
Wire Rope Cross Clamp is also called net clip/grip, which is made from SS316 marine grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. The grip is designed with a 90-degree cross, which is suitable for over cross-connected cables especially. The clip can be installed by a hex head spanner easily. The sizes are from 3mm to 8mm and can bespoke upon requests.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304.
- Processing: Precision Casting & Machined.
- AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Cross Design.
- Quick & Easy for installation.
- Metric Thread & UNC Thread are available.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Application: Fixing for the wire rope loop.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
|Item||Wire mm||G||L mm||D1 mm|
|3mm Cross Clamp||3||M12||19||20|
|4mm Cross Clamp||4||M12||21||20|
|5mm Cross Clamp||5||M12||23||20|
|6mm Cross Clamp||6||M12||25||20|
|8mm Cross Clamp||8||M16||36||24|