Simplex Wire Rope Grip|Wire Clip|Clamp|Stainless Steel
Simplex Wire Rope Grip is also called simplex wire clip, simplex wire clamp, which is made from SS316 marine grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. It’s featured with easy and quick installation due to its design. The grips are used to fix the loops or eyelets of 7X19,1X19, 7X7 construction cables. Sizes from 2mm to 8mm and can bespoke.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304.
- Processing: Precision Casting & Machined.
- AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Quick & Easy for installation.
- Metric Thread & UNC Thread are available.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Application: Fixing for the wire rope loop.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
|Item||Wire mm||d mm||L mm|
|2mm Simplex Clip||2||M4||15|
|3mm Simplex Clip||3||M4||18|
|4mm Simplex Clip||4||M5||20|
|5mm Simplex Clip||5||M5||24|
|6mm Simplex Clip||6||M6||29|
|8mm Simplex Clip||8||M8||35|