Awning Hook|Anchor Eye|Stainless Steel
Awning Hook is also called anchor eye, which is made from SS316 marine grade stainless steel for harsh saltwater marine environments applications. It’s a closed eye fender hook design to prevent falling off. The A4 grade anchor eyes are ideal choices for sailing, boating, water sports, and other outdoor applications. There’re two fixing points for easy and quick installation.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304.
- Processing: Precision Casting.
- AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Two Fixing Points for Quick & Easy Installation Design.
- Closed Hook Design.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Application: Used as attachment points for canvas hoods, canopies, fender ropes and other low-load attachments in fibre-glass and marine ply.
- Packing: Plywood cases.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
|Item||A mm||B mm||C mm||D mm||E mm||F mm||WT KG|