Eye & Jaw Swivel|Eye and Jaw/Eye to Jaw/Mooring Swivels
Eye & Jaw Swivel is made from stainless steel for corrosion resistance. It’s also called eye to jaw swivels, Jaw and Eye Swivel, Fork & Eye Swivel, Clevis & Eye Swivel. The swivels are used as mooring swivel. The swivel design will allow the mooring lines of two ends to rotate at 360-degree freely. The clevis pin can be easily for opening & locking.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Process: Precision casting.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Swivel for Free Rotation with 360-degree.
- Screw pin for easy opening & locking.
- Standard: European Standard, US Federal Specifications Standard.
- Packing: Carton with pallet.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Mooring.
Eye & Jaw Swivel Specifications:
|Item||Ø mm||A mm||B mm||C mm|
|6mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||6||11||12||66|
|8mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||8||16||16||94|
|10mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||10||22||22||118|
|13mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||13||28||28||152|
|16mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||16||37||34||188|
|19mm Jaw - Eye Swivel||19||45||38||229|