Jaw Swivel Snap Shackle|Snap Shackle with Swivel Fork & Clevis Pin
Jaw Swivel Snap Shackle is a snap shackle with a swivel fork & clevis pin. The fork/jaw swivel makes shackles free rotation and the captive plunger pin design makes it can’t be detached. The snap shackle is made from A4-AISI 316 Grade Stainless Steel, which has maximum corrosion resistance & high tensile working strength. It’s an ideal choice for lanyards.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Process: Precision casting.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Swivel Eye Design for Free rotation.
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached.
- Excellent working and breaking loads.
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possiblity to attach a lanyard).
|Item||L (mm)||B (mm)||A (mm)||H (mm)||C (mm)||Pin Ø (mm)||Break Load (kg)|
|12mm Swivel Fork||70||33||12||9||12||5||380|
|16mm Swivel Fork||87||42||13||15||16||8||550|
|22mm Swivel Fork||128||58||22||20||22||10||1010|