Jaw & Jaw Swivel|Fork to Fork/Double Jaw Mooring Swivels
Jaw & Jaw Swivel is known as the fork to fork swivel, double jaw/clevis swivel. The swivels are made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance in seawater. The swivel rotation design will reduce the chain or rope kinking. The jaw with a screw pin for easy opening & locking. For lifting applications, please refer to our lifting swivels or shackles. Bespoke sizes are available.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Process: Precision casting.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Swivel for Free Rotation with 360-degree.
- Screw pin For Clevis will be easy opening & locking.
- Standard: European Standard, US Federal Specifications Standard.
- Packing: Carton with pallet.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Mooring.
|Item||Ø mm||A mm||B mm||C mm|
|5mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||5||11||10||60|
|6mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||6||11||12||66|
|8mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||8||16||16||88|
|10mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||10||22||20||118|
|13mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||13||28||28||152|
|16mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||16||37||34||188|
|19mm Jaw - Jaw Swivel||19||45||38||229|