Fixed Snap Shackle|Fixed Eye Snap Shackles Stainless Steel
The Fixed Snap Shackle is a snap shackle with a fixed eye & quick release plunger, which is made from AIS316 stainless steel to suitable for the marine environment. The fixed snap shackles are mainly used for outhauls, up hauls, downhauls, genoa halyard, preventers. We also supply swivel snap shackles or Wichard snap shackles with a round ring, webbing/Clevis swivel.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Process: Precision casting.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Fixed eye & quick release plunger pin design.
- Captive plunger pin for easy opening & locking.
- Standard: European Standard, US Federal Specifications Standard.
- Packing: Carton with pallet.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: outhauls, uphauls, downhauls, genoa halyard, preventers etc.
|Items||L mm||B mm||C mm||D mm||Break Load (kg)|
|9mm Fixed Eye||35||23||9||6||110|
|10mm Fixed Eye||45||29||10||8||480|
|12mm Fixed Eye||52||35||12||9||630|
|16mm Fixed Eye||66||45||16||12||880|
|22mm Fixed Eye||96||60||22||16||1630|