Twist Shackles|Twisted Shackle with Screw Pin Stainless Steel
Twist Shackles are made of stainless steel 316 or 304 for corrosion resistance. It provides a 90-degree change in direction. The twisted shackle can keep the chains or ropes from twisting & getting kinked. The shackle should be pulled in a straight line. They are usually used to connect the block to the mast or halyard to the sailboat. Special sizes can bespoke.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Highly Polished.
- Process: Forged.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- The Thimbles will be used to keep the chains or ropes from twisting & kinking.
- Standard: European Standard, US Federal Specifications Standard.
- Packing: Carton with pallet.
- Bespoke sizes are available.
- Applications: Lifting, Marine.
|Item||Ø mm||A mm||L mm|
|5mm Twist Shackle||5||10||27|
|6mm Twist Shackle||6||12||30|
|8mm Twist Shackle||8||16||42|
|10mm Twist Shackle||10||20||55|
|12mm Twist Shackle||12||24||65|