Swage Dome Head Terminal|Button Head Terminals AISI316
Swage Dome Head Terminal is also called cone head terminals, button head terminals. The swage terminals are made from A4-AISI316 marine grade stainless steel which makes the domehead maximum corrosion resistance & durability. The dome head terminal has to be swaged or crimped with the hydraulic swaging tool for use. Sizes: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316, 304 Solid bar.
- Finish: Polished.
- Features: AISI316 Stainless steel is marine grade due to its good performance of corrosion resistance.
- Suitable for use with rotary & fixed die swaging machine.
- Use with 1×19, 7X19,7X7 Strand, and compacted strand Metric and inch wire rope (IWRC).
- Applications: Sails boats, yacht rigging, masts, spreaders, architectural, Structural systems, cable railing, balustrade, and etc.
|Item||Wire Ø (mm)||L1 (mm)||L2 (mm)||L3 (mm)||D1 (mm)||D2 (mm)||D3 (mm)|
|3mm Swage Domehead||3||52||48.5||38||6.35||10||4|
|4mm Swage Domehead||4||59||55.5||45||7.5||12||4.4|
|5mm Swage Domehead||5||66.5||62.5||51||9||14||5.3|
|6mm Swage Domehead||6||79||74||64||12.58||18||6.5|